HELLO!!!!

I'm QUITE NEW to the blog world, and a LOT nervous about doing this! After much thought and talking it over with my 2 favorite FASHION DIAVS, I'm DOING IT (like Nike!) LOL I welcome any feed back (good or bad! LOL), so feel free to do so. Thank YOU for checking out my NEW blog!







Thanks a million for stopping by and checking out my blog.







C&C















Monday, March 19, 2012

Friday Thrifting ---- Mar. 16th

Well, I took off work EARLY @ 3:30pm on Friday. I had stopped by Texas Thrfit Store (blue tags were HALF OFF!) earlier on my lunch hour, picked up a few things. I hope to post the actual pics later on, DA** home computer was acting a donkey yesterday.

I got:
2 dresses
Ann Taylor blk w/wht polka dots dress - half off $9.98
S/S BRIGHT orange dress - $3.98

2 jackets
L/S lime green 3-button front jacket - half off $4.98
Willie Smith leop print jacket - half off $9.98

8 lovely shirts
Apt. 9 s/s multi-colored button down - half off $4.98
Jones NY Signature l/s brown floral print button down - half off $4.98
Rockies Jeanswear l/s shiny tan button down - $3.98
S/L white crinkle - half off $4.98
S/L gold crinkle - half off $4.98
3/4 slv blue, green, white floral print button down - $3.98
L/S red button down - $3.98
L/S fuch tie-neck button down - $3.98

2 comments:

  1. Those are great prices. I enjoy thrifting as well.I haven't done any lately but they have great finds in thrift stores. People really sleep on the gems that can be found in them.:)
    *Nickey*
    http://2fashionaddictz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Nickey, and thank you soooo much for checking out my blog. :-)

      Delete