HELLO!!!!

I'm QUITE NEW to the blog world, and a LOT nervous about doing this! After much thought and talking it over with my 2 favorite FASHION DIAVS, I'm DOING IT (like Nike!) LOL I welcome any feed back (good or bad! LOL), so feel free to do so. Thank YOU for checking out my NEW blog!







Thanks a million for stopping by and checking out my blog.







C&C















Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Monday Thrifting.....3.19.12

As stated in a previous post, Texas Thrift Store has $.99 tag sales on Monday. Yesterday it was blue tags, and this is what I picked up. I was good, I didn't go CRAZY like I normally do. LOL

S/S red w/black collar trim shirt from Charlotte Russe - $4.98


S/S BRIGHT yellow shirt - was $3.98, but it has a BLUE TAG, so $.99!!


Croft & Barrow l/s button down - was also $3.98, but another blue tag, $.99!

I spent a GRAND total of $7.52. Shew. I need to stay out of that store! LOL







No comments:

Post a Comment