HELLO!!!!

I'm QUITE NEW to the blog world, and a LOT nervous about doing this! After much thought and talking it over with my 2 favorite FASHION DIAVS, I'm DOING IT (like Nike!) LOL I welcome any feed back (good or bad! LOL), so feel free to do so. Thank YOU for checking out my NEW blog!







Thanks a million for stopping by and checking out my blog.







C&C















Friday, June 15, 2012

DCA & YES! TGIF!!! MOSTLY mint, a lil' black & white, & African FEET! 6.15.12

Yay! It's FINALLY Friday, and I have a 4-day weekend! WOOT! WOOT! I'll be short & sweet! I built my outfit around the shoes, THAT'S a first for me! LOL Hope you enjoy, check me out!

 
  
Jacket - I think thrifted
Shirt - Papaya - $5.99
Jeans - thrifted from Savers - $5.99
Bolero by Summer Rio wedges - Burlington - $19.99
Earrings - old
SS CZ necklace - either QVC or HSN (don't remember price)

Have a SAFE & BLESSED weekend!!!
C&C 

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! look at the colors in those wedges!!!! They remind me of the Steve Madden and Aldo wedges. Those are cute chica.
    Muah
    Nickey
    http://2fashionaddictz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms. Nickey!! Woo! Hoo!! Yes ma'am, I saw these wedges...it was LOVE @ 1st site! Baby Daddy (Steve Madden, LOL) does have some shoes similar, LOVE THEM too, but mine were 'more affordable.' :)

    ReplyDelete