HELLO!!!!

I'm QUITE NEW to the blog world, and a LOT nervous about doing this! After much thought and talking it over with my 2 favorite FASHION DIAVS, I'm DOING IT (like Nike!) LOL I welcome any feed back (good or bad! LOL), so feel free to do so. Thank YOU for checking out my NEW blog!







Thanks a million for stopping by and checking out my blog.







C&C















Monday, June 11, 2012

Past few days of shopping.....

From June 6th:
2 dresses ("Sunkissed" crm left-side butterfly print maxi (sale price $6.99); "One Clothing" teal DEEP v-neck KL ($8.99) from Ross - $17.30

"Isaac Mizrahi for Target" blk pleated KL skirt (1/2 off $4.29); 2 dresses ("Ruby Rox" blk w/red & wht floral print (1/2 off $6.29); "Wet Seal" crm w/turq & orange floral print v-neck KL (1/2 off $6.29); 2 prs. earrings (one 1/2 off $.99; other 1/2 off $3.99) from Salvation Army - $9.65

From June 7th:
2 coffee mugs ("Virgo" (my sign) & "Majestic", both $1.00) & a shot (ED's Bar! LOL Those are my actual initials, so I HAD to have it! only $.50) from Assist League Thrift Store - $2.71

"Esley" coral w/crm trim spagh strap pleated KL dress from Restyle - $22 (was ORIG. $68!), yay me! LOL


"Alyx dress" s/s orange multi-colored horiz lined KL dress ($9.99) (wearing it today! LOL) & CL by Chinese Laundry dk gray w/silv glitter open-toe (OT) low heel jellies ($9.99) from Ross - $21.62


2 coffee mugs (1 for mom; yellow star print "World's Greatest" ($1.00/ea.), small ceramic tea cup ($.50), blue "China Doll" egg holder ($1.50), l/s dk green 3-button front shirt (25% off $5.00), "Lipstick" lt blue spagh strap tie-front v-neck crinkle bottom KL dress ($5.00) from TDT - $13.39


From June 8th:
"Snap" BRIGHT orange spagh strap ruffle neck KL dress from Marshalls - $15.00

2 perfumes ("Kitty Girl", impression of Katy Perry's Purr ($4.99); "Sassy" rollerball ($2.99), "Cato" s/l salmon colored w/BEAUTIFUL decorated neck mini crinkle 3-tiered KL dress ($14.99) from Cato - $24.87


I may get up off my LAZY BUTT when I get home, LOL, and post the pics. We shall see! LOL


C&C

No comments:

Post a Comment