HELLO!!!!

I'm QUITE NEW to the blog world, and a LOT nervous about doing this! After much thought and talking it over with my 2 favorite FASHION DIAVS, I'm DOING IT (like Nike!) LOL I welcome any feed back (good or bad! LOL), so feel free to do so. Thank YOU for checking out my NEW blog!







Thanks a million for stopping by and checking out my blog.







C&C















Thursday, May 17, 2012

DCA - Gray & White Diag. Lines 5.17.12

Good morning! I'm feeling TIIED (not tired! LOL) today, but I did make it in to work. Car needed some MAJA work done, UGH! I hate being w/out my car. Anyhoo, here's me today. Check me out.





Cristinalove dress - Ross - $10.99
Cardi - old
Sash belt - thrifted
Earrings - old
Necklace - old
Fioni wedges - Payless (PL) old

One more day, I CAN MAKE IT!
Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment