HELLO!!!!

I'm QUITE NEW to the blog world, and a LOT nervous about doing this! After much thought and talking it over with my 2 favorite FASHION DIAVS, I'm DOING IT (like Nike!) LOL I welcome any feed back (good or bad! LOL), so feel free to do so. Thank YOU for checking out my NEW blog!







Thanks a million for stopping by and checking out my blog.







C&C















Thursday, May 31, 2012

DCA - Red & White Florals! 5.31.12

Yes! One more day till the weekend, I'm SOOO READY! Even tho' we just had a 3-day weekend, they always seem to go by so damn quickly. LOL Anyhoo, here I am today. Check me out.





Dress - Ross - $4.99
Jacket - Dots - I think $7.00 (can't remember)
Nine West (NW) cork PTPs - NW store in Dallas
Gold double hoop earrings
Sterling silver rose pendant necklace - I think $10.00

Have a nice day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment