HELLO!!!!

I'm QUITE NEW to the blog world, and a LOT nervous about doing this! After much thought and talking it over with my 2 favorite FASHION DIAVS, I'm DOING IT (like Nike!) LOL I welcome any feed back (good or bad! LOL), so feel free to do so. Thank YOU for checking out my NEW blog!







Thanks a million for stopping by and checking out my blog.







C&C















Friday, May 11, 2012

DCA & TGIF - Pink & Yella! LOL 5.11.12

Yes! We are finally to Friday!!! And the way I'm dressed is getting quite a few compliments. I saw this look on another blogger, so here's MY version, check it out.





Mossimo jacket - Target - $6.58
Shirt - A'Gaci Too - $6.50
Jeans - DG2 (Diane Gilman from HSN) - Restyle Consignment - $12.00
gomax oxfords - Restyle Consignment - $10.00
Necklace - thrifted

Have a GREAT weekend!
C&C 

 

1 comment:

  1. Cute jeans. I have had those on my list to purchase. Hope I get them before this summer is over. lol
    Muah

    ReplyDelete