HELLO!!!!

I'm QUITE NEW to the blog world, and a LOT nervous about doing this! After much thought and talking it over with my 2 favorite FASHION DIAVS, I'm DOING IT (like Nike!) LOL I welcome any feed back (good or bad! LOL), so feel free to do so. Thank YOU for checking out my NEW blog!







Thanks a million for stopping by and checking out my blog.







C&C















Friday, May 25, 2012

Past few days of shopping.....

TGIF! Once again, I'm TOO effin lazy to post my most recent buys, but like last time, I will "write" about it.....LOL

From May 22nd
2 prs. earrings (red w/gold trim door knockers ($2.99); dk & lime grn w/silv trim squares($1.99), 2 silv. necklaces (BorntoShop & Heartbreaker (both were $2.99), red/orange/purp shiny beads/gold chain link belt ($3.99) from Savers - $16.18

From May 23rd
3 KL dresses ("Nicole Miller New York" s/s wht/fuch/peach/yellow horiz lined v-neck (1/2 off $3.29); "Max Studio" s/s b&w tiny triangles & squares print v-neck w/lace middle salsa hem (1/2 off $6.29); "Evan-Picone Dress" 3/4 slv lime grn w/blk circle v-neck (1/2 off $6.29), grn w/gold filigree & trim door knocker earrings (1/2 off $.99) from Salvation Army - $9.11

"AA Studio" s/s purp/blk/wht/turq diag lined faux wrap v-neck KL dress from Ross - $14.99

From yesterday May 24th
2 KL dresses ("Pinup Couture" red w/wht polka dots lacy v-neck ($4.98); "Madison Leigh" navy blue w/multi colored floral print 1-wht button v-neck (1/2 off $6.98) from TTS - $9.17

God how I love THRIFTING, and I'm getting ALL KINDS of emails from some of my thrift stores about Memorial Days sales. Ugh. Oh whoa is me! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment