HELLO!!!!

I'm QUITE NEW to the blog world, and a LOT nervous about doing this! After much thought and talking it over with my 2 favorite FASHION DIAVS, I'm DOING IT (like Nike!) LOL I welcome any feed back (good or bad! LOL), so feel free to do so. Thank YOU for checking out my NEW blog!







Thanks a million for stopping by and checking out my blog.







C&C















Wednesday, May 23, 2012

DCA - Red HOTT-ness! 5.23.12

Yes! Yes! Yes! We are HALF-way thru the week, and I'm sooooo looking forward to a 3-day weekend, yay for Memorial Day! What are you doing? I don't have anything big planned (as of yet), so we'll see. Here's my look for today. Check me out.
Before....LOL

And after!

 

donutz, inc. dress - thrifted from FTC - $2.92
Gold chain link necklace - thrifted from Savers - I think $2.99
Gold chain link earrings - can't remember
Glaze black floral pumps - Melrose - $19.99

Happy Humping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment