HELLO!!!!

I'm QUITE NEW to the blog world, and a LOT nervous about doing this! After much thought and talking it over with my 2 favorite FASHION DIAVS, I'm DOING IT (like Nike!) LOL I welcome any feed back (good or bad! LOL), so feel free to do so. Thank YOU for checking out my NEW blog!







Thanks a million for stopping by and checking out my blog.







C&C















Friday, May 25, 2012

DCA - RED JEANS & Face Shirt! 5.25.12

Work is quiet, so I have some play time! I found these purty red jeans on Mother's Day, while out thrifting w/mom & LJ. They FIT like a glove, LOVE THEM! Check out my look.

Hands in (back) pockets - CHECK! LOL

Shirt - UGH! Some lil' boutique store here in Austin (forgot the name) - $7.00
Crazy Horse jeans - FTC - $9.59
NN rhinestone heels - $15.99
Aust. Crystal hoops
Cato watch - $6.99

I hope you have a great, SAFE, and BLESSED Memorial Day weekend!
C&C 


1 comment:

  1. Get it get!!! I love red jeans. You about to make me do a post with mine. lol
    Muah
    Nickey

    ReplyDelete