HELLO!!!!

I'm QUITE NEW to the blog world, and a LOT nervous about doing this! After much thought and talking it over with my 2 favorite FASHION DIAVS, I'm DOING IT (like Nike!) LOL I welcome any feed back (good or bad! LOL), so feel free to do so. Thank YOU for checking out my NEW blog!







Thanks a million for stopping by and checking out my blog.







C&C















Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dangerous Curves Ahead (DCA) --- 4.19.12

Soooo.....I wanted to come up w/a 'unique' name for my daily OOTDs. I'll try this DCA out for now, see how I like it, etc. LOL Here's what I have on today.

F21 dress - thrifted from Savers - $9.99

Nine & Co. shoes - JCP - $39.99

SS CZ studs


Cato watch - was on sale for $6.99


CZ necklace

I had asked one of my close friends Nicole for some help (jacket/shoes). She came up w/cobalt blue, and I MUST SAY, I LOVE HOW this look turned out! Thanks NICOLE!! <3

Have a blessed day!







2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the cobalt blue shoes!!

    xoxo, Pammie

    2fashionaddictz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pammie!!! Thanks for checking out my blog, MUCH APPRECIATED! And thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete