HELLO!!!!

I'm QUITE NEW to the blog world, and a LOT nervous about doing this! After much thought and talking it over with my 2 favorite FASHION DIAVS, I'm DOING IT (like Nike!) LOL I welcome any feed back (good or bad! LOL), so feel free to do so. Thank YOU for checking out my NEW blog!







Thanks a million for stopping by and checking out my blog.







C&C















Monday, April 23, 2012

DCA --- Confetti Everywhere! 4.23.12

Good LATE morning! I hope & pray everyone had a GREAT weekend! My weekend was busy again, I was in one of my close GF's wedding on Saturday, so Friday was the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, etc. etc., then she got married on Saturday! She was a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE! <3 FULL DAY, no doubt, but I'm so happy for her! <3 Check me out today..... :)

Confetti dress on rack....LOL

And on me! :)




George dress - thrifted from TTS - $4.98
Jessica Simpson (JS) shoes - Ross - $16.99
Gold bamboo hoop earrings - One of my jewelry boxes...LOL
Cato watch

I hope everyone is having a NICE Monday, I'm struggling today.... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment