HELLO!!!!

I'm QUITE NEW to the blog world, and a LOT nervous about doing this! After much thought and talking it over with my 2 favorite FASHION DIAVS, I'm DOING IT (like Nike!) LOL I welcome any feed back (good or bad! LOL), so feel free to do so. Thank YOU for checking out my NEW blog!







Thanks a million for stopping by and checking out my blog.







C&C















Tuesday, April 24, 2012

DCA - Neon & Navy Stripes Anyone? 4.24.12

Good afternoon TO YOU! LOL I'm late in posting....woke up late, try 7:02am, and supposed to be at work at 7:30, so YEAH! I called in, told them I'd be late. LOL I was NOT about to RUSH to get here, so I took my time. I had this 'fit planned out already, yay for me. Check me out.









John Roberts ADULT onesie - thrifted from TTS - $4.98
Belt - also thrifted from TTS (can't recall the price)
geena gold shoes - Shoe Time - $18.99
Gold knot earrings - thrifted from Savers - $2.99

Shew! Today is better than yesterday...hope you're having a nice day as well. :) SHOUT OUT to Nicole (again) for the 'gold' idea. I did NOT wear the navy belt that came w/it, and gold looks REALLY good w/this 'fit. THANKS AGAIN!






No comments:

Post a Comment