HELLO!!!!

I'm QUITE NEW to the blog world, and a LOT nervous about doing this! After much thought and talking it over with my 2 favorite FASHION DIAVS, I'm DOING IT (like Nike!) LOL I welcome any feed back (good or bad! LOL), so feel free to do so. Thank YOU for checking out my NEW blog!







Thanks a million for stopping by and checking out my blog.







C&C















Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DCA - Dots Everywhere! 4.25.12

Ugh! My job is SLICK! LOL Now I have to post my DCAs from home (which is fine, IF I'm not too tired by the time I get home). Not sure I can DL Google Chrome to work computer (I just may ask one of our IT guys! LOL) Oh well, such is life. LOL Check my look out for HUMP DAY! :)




Dress - Rainbow - on sale for $7.00
Jacket - Dots - on sale for $9.00
Gold nail head huggie hoops - thrifted from Savers (I think) - $3.99
Cato watch
Guess PTPs (peep toe pumps) - Marshalls - $22.00

Hope yall had a GREAT Wed. I had food/drinks w/some of my GFs @ Cheddar's after work, we ALWAYS have so much fun! Love my friends! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment