HELLO!!!!

I'm QUITE NEW to the blog world, and a LOT nervous about doing this! After much thought and talking it over with my 2 favorite FASHION DIAVS, I'm DOING IT (like Nike!) LOL I welcome any feed back (good or bad! LOL), so feel free to do so. Thank YOU for checking out my NEW blog!







Thanks a million for stopping by and checking out my blog.







C&C















Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Monday FUNDAY Thrifting @ TTS --- 4.16.12

Yup. Yesterday was Monday, and Tx. Thrift Store (TTS) has their weekly $.99 sale. Yesterday it was the white tags, so I got lucky & found a few, YAY for me! LOL I almost hate going after work, b/c most of the GOOD STUFF is already picked over (i.e. GONE!), but for WHATEVER reason, I always leave that place with SOMETHING! :)

John Roberts navy blue (looks black, dang cam.!) & lime green ADULT onesie - $4.98

George (Wal-Mart) s/l dress - also $4.98

Countess Custom l/s button down - WHITE TAG - $.99

I LOOOVVEEEEDDDD the sleeve tips on this white button down, ALSO white tag - $.99

Croft & Barrow mint button down - $.99

Worthington (JCP) Paisley imprinted l/s button down - POW! $.99

I feel IN LOVE (LOL!) w/this Gianna l/s HEART PRINTS button down - $3.98

Another Croft & Barrow b&w button down - $2.98

This was a simple white screen T, but I loved the saying, LOL! - $1.98

WOOT! WOOT! I did go a lil' crazy @ TTS yesterday, but ALL OF THIS for only $24.75.....SOOO worth it! :)

Nite! Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment