HELLO!!!!

I'm QUITE NEW to the blog world, and a LOT nervous about doing this! After much thought and talking it over with my 2 favorite FASHION DIAVS, I'm DOING IT (like Nike!) LOL I welcome any feed back (good or bad! LOL), so feel free to do so. Thank YOU for checking out my NEW blog!







Thanks a million for stopping by and checking out my blog.







C&C















Tuesday, April 24, 2012

TTS Thrifting, YIPPEE!!! 4.23.12

Soooo.....I had NOT planned on stopping by TTS yesterday after work to check out their $.99 sale, but after the day I had I needed some 'retail' therapy. I did pick up a few things (will post pics later), spent $20something up in there, but got some REALLY nice things.

Stay tuned.....

C&C


7:17pm CST...LOL As promised, here are my thrift buys from yesterday.


Talbots mint grn pants - $6.98

Sandra Darren KL dress - $6.98

En Focus Studio KL dress - $4.98

Marty Gutneacher KL dress - $2.98

Pink & blk skinny belt - $1.98

Ugh! I hate/LOVE this store! LOL Yesterday's $.99 tags were blue, I didn't luck up on any (that I liked) or was too late to the game! :) Oh well. Oh, my total for yesterday's thrifting was a WHOPPING $25.87. Not too bad, since I think I got some pretty nice pieces. :)

Have a wonderful evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment